12.12.2008

I"M GROWING UP!!!

I am moving out!!! It is so weird to say that!!! Yet I cannot express how ready I am... I love my family, and I love to be with them. But we all know that there comes a time in life where you have to be on your OWN to really feel like an adult!!! And I have been blessed with an AWESOME job... that is the next update... and am now able to support myself! It is so exciting to think that in just a couple weeks, I will be an official, operating ADULT!!! It really will be a learning experience, and I am ready to feel truly independent! :)
I am also buying a car next week... ahh... :) but also exciting!! So I'm kinda just hitting everything at once!!!
Now, my JOB!!! I cannot tell you how much I love my job! It truly has been a blessing in my life so far. Since finishing my Nannying... I went full time at Namifiers, LLC. And I got promoted... :) So I am training on a machine called the Rotary engraver... The girl who runs it now is going to have a baby in February... so I will be a very important person in the company... as weird as it is to be in such an important position... it really helps me feel more confident about my abilities, I am learning more patience, and everyday I find that I am learning new things! Which is also great...
As excited and ready as I am for this change in life... it's also kind of ... what's the word!!! nerve wracking... I don't know... but it is going to be hard, which is why I am excited... for those of you who know me... you know I love a challenge!!!
Everything in life continues to get better and better!!! I never thought life could be so good... I'm sure I'll be saying that a lot in the next few months... I hope so anyway... I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment