There has been a lot going on in the last few weeks.. and I am so very happy.
I started school 2 weeks ago! It has been really good so far, it's just been weird to get used to be in school full time. I like my classes, as much as you can really like doing Generals... :) It just keeps getting better and it reaffirms my decision. My trust in the Lord builds every day. It never ceases to amaze me how loving the Lord is. He continues to bless my life on a daily basis. Even when I have doubts and fears. I know that if I strive to be the best I can and let the Lord help me every step of the way that He will bless me. Knowing the He is a part of my daily life helps me continue on.
Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment