Let's be honest... I've been praying for winter since July. I know right? Well, I hate this time of year when the mornings are frigid and the afternoons are blazing hot... A friend of mine also posted about this today (go here to read here amazingness!). I am just ready for the snow to fly. So I can layer my clothes generously and not have to worry about needing to adjust mid afternoon. I want to go boarding... SNOWboarding that is! I want to get lost in the backcountry in the amazing powder.
But may I post a caution... or rather a request?
Those of you who have not had experience driving in the snow... get some. Go to a church parking lot the fist time it snows and take some time to get used to the way a car moves in the slickness of fresh snow... and ice. Or walk. Or ride the bus... or stay home.
Too harsh? My bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment