10.19.2010

oh. snap.

I'm frustrated. I do not know why. It may be that I'm unable to walk, due to the stupidity of a teenage boy who literally tried to kill me and him by acting like said stupid moronic teenager while driving and ATV. No hard feelings... right. HA!
With that said, I'm still frustrated and I feel like it is for no reason. I really don't know why. Maybe it is that I haven't had an adequate night of sleep in in well over a month. But I'm pretty sure that it is some combination of these two factors. some percentage of these factors at least...
Anyway, last week I went to get a Slurpee with my sister Megan... well I love Slurpee's. But when did they start making their flavors SUGAR FREE!!! Gah... Who has the audacity. Honestly if you don't want sugar, don't eat stuff like SLURPEE'S!!!! Flip...
That is all. I'm just peeved. I'm gonna lock myself in my room and watch some random documentary, and hopefully go to sleep. Here's to hoping!

Photo: I went with my cousin Tylyn last weekend to hike up Maple Mountain. Although we didn't get nearly to the top, we got some amazing photos! Check out her amazingness HERE. We had an awesome time! :)










1 comment:

  1. Rachel! These pictures are beautiful!! I hope you are doing okay! Also, I definitely agree with the sugar free slurpee thing.....

    ReplyDelete