11.30.2010

Slackish

I am a slacker. I'm sorry. It seems like when life can't get any busier and crazier... it does. Bleh. I think that it's just gonna take more dedication on my part... so we'll see how it goes.
The last couple of weeks have been awesome and fantastic and crazy.
I spent the whole week of thanksgiving at my mothers house and it was sooo fun! I went to see Harry Potter with 2 of my sisters. We did new family pictures because it's been a few years since the last one... Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely AMAZING! I spent all day the day before Turkey Day making pie with one of my sisters, we made 14 pies. Yes 14!! 4 Pumpkin, 2 Chocolate, 2 Banana Creme, 2 Coconut Creme, 2 Lemon Meringue, 1 Pecan, and... I can't remember what the other one was. Anyway. After stuffing myself with record amounts of turkey, mashed taters, green bean casserole, pie, jello, and all sorts of other good stuff... I retired to my bed, and slept... for 3 hours. It was amazing. Then I got
to go and visit my Grandparents, and then off to bed for me.
The next 2 days consisted of me sitting... a lot. I ate pie for breakfast, and lunch... and I think I had pancakes for dinner. :)
Nothing is better than pie for breakfast.

That is it.
How about a photo? Sounds good.

This one, I took back in may. Love the blossom time of year. :) great colors and just a fun time to shoot.
This one I took on the day I broke up with my boyfriend, back in June. Just random.


This one I took at my cousin Olivia's wedding back in May. I love doing photo's of the temple. Any temple. This is the Logan Temple.



I hope you enjoy.

Much love,
Rachel Lynn


3 comments:

  1. Rachel You're awesome!! Love you miss you!! hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are fantastic as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach! I haven't seen you in forever!!! I love the picture you took at my wedding...it's beautiful! How are you? I hope all is well! I'm going to come home for kyle's homecoming...I'm not sure when that is yet...but hopefully I will see you then!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete