5.16.2011

I made it alive!

Hello all!!!! 
I just thought I would post a little something to let you know I made it to ALASKA! Both my flights went really well, and for a first time.... It was just about this coolest thing EVER! I officially want to be a pilot... Or marry one, that might be easier! :) Anyway, I got in to Fairbanks around 10:40pm local time... which is 12:40am for you Utah-n's. So my body is off by a couple hours, and It doesn't really get dark here... it's more like dusk for 4 hours. I started unpacking today and getting settled in, but I mostly rested up from the travel. I will be going into my work tomorrow to get paperwork finalized and get signed up and ready for training!!! I'm super excited and happy about being here, and even more excited about driving a big bus! I'll be sure to keep you all posted! 


Much love.


p.s. how 'bout a photo! 
This is Fairbanks... Those mountains out there, the big one is Mt. McKinley. :)
I'll be here ALL summer. :) 





Yeah, you're so totally jealous. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment