10.03.2011

UTAH!!!

It seems like I never have the time to get on here an post an update... but here goes.

I finally finished my crazy work in Alaska! Spent a week packing up my and Jared's life there... (as we are not going back...) and left.

I flew home on Friday, Sept. 30th!!! It was a bittersweet moment... Jared took me to the airport and I had a really hard time saying goodbye. But I had to... and it would only be 11 days until we saw each other again... and then a few days after that I have ETERNITY with him. But it was still hard. I got home that night... weird to be back in Utah. Still is.

But I'm HOME! I'm happy to be back, and I got to spend the conference weekend with most of my family so it was really nice.  But I miss Jared A LOT!

Have a lot to do in the next 11 days to be ready for the wedding and everything. But I'm so excited!

In 11 days, I'll be here:

With my best friend and the love of my life to be married for ETERNITY! 

Been waiting my whole life for this moment... and it can't come soon enough! 

I'll post again soon. Right now I gotta go Skype with my Man. :)

Much Love,
Rachel Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment