Jared went to the college yesterday to meet with the academic advisor... He starts school on MONDAY!!!!
If you couldn't tell, I'm really excited! I finally get my husband home for good. He is taking 11 credits this summer, and will be doing the CNA program and a few other classes in the fall. I'm really glad that he is able to start this summer, so he can be home and actually enjoy what he is doing. He's been wanting to start school since before we got married, and now he is able to do that. I'm really glad to have a husband who is willing to sacrifice so much for me and also for our baby. He is truly the greatest man I've ever known, and I'm extremely blessed to have him for eternity.
In other news...
...
oh wait, I don't have any other news. But I am gonna be celebrating with chocolate tonight!
Much love,
Rachel Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment