11.10.2008

Friends...

Tonight I was blessed to be able to spend some time with my friends. Most of the time I take for granted the amazing friends I have been blessed to have. But tonight was awesome ... (for lack of a better word) We watched Kung Fu Panda, which is one of the greatest movies ever made. And just got to spend some quality time with my friends, whom I love dearly. I've been in this introspective mood a lot lately, and when you really start to analyze your life and how you feel about it, you start to appreciate what you do have a lot more. And I just needed to express my gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life thus far... which isn't too far, but hey... I've enjoyed it and I will continue to enjoy it... Next time you are feeling down, call a friend, go for a walk... or just watch a good movie, it does a soul good.

No comments:

Post a Comment