Still Standing

"Whatever may come our way, whatever battle may be raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right."

11.10.2008

I'm a newbie... :)

I'm not much of a blogger, but people keep telling me it's worth it... so I'm giving it a try!
Posted by Unknown at 1:38 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The First Day of Forever

The First Day of Forever

Our Little Man

Our Little Man









Forever Love

Little Family of Three

Little Family of Three

My Boys

My Boys

Blogs I Stalk

  • The Mitchell Family
  • ....DOMINATION....
  • Keeping up with the Kasparians
  • Black with a chance of Cheetah
  • No Empty Chairs
  • The Rachel Report
  • It's A Beautiful Life
  • LIFE: the ultimate training ground
  • Baby Nielsen
  • 3.14 CHERRY PIES
  • Darling Media

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Never a dull moment!!!
      • I love my job!!!
      • Friends...
      • I'm a newbie... :)
Watermark theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.