6.30.2010

rise from the ashes

I've been greatly blessed to have the knowledge of the Gospel. The wondrous blessing of being able to let go of all this pain. It truly is the greatest feeling. While the pain is gone, now comes that dreaded part of rebuilding... but it is not impossible. Broken trust can be restored, with time and much effort on the part of both parties... but it will come. Because of the wondrous gift that was given to me by my Savior, Jesus Christ, I can again feel whole... instead of having a gaping hole in my heart. With that comes the responsibility to share this blessing.

I am on vacation... :) A very good friend of mine needed help with her kids while on a trip because her husband was not able to go in order to do a kitchen renovation... so I got to come to Washington with her and her 5 kids. I LOVE IT HERE!!! Not only that, I'm staying here for the month of July, I've already been here for two weeks and it feels like home... :)

Being surrounded by such beauty, I am able to ponder deeply about things that I wouldn't be able to at home. There is just too much going on. I now have the chance to really discover something inside me that has been missing, even let go of fears and pain that have long plagued me. This is a chance for me to completely renew my mind, my strength, and my heart. I know that it will be hard and take time, but it will be well worth the effort.

Life is amazing. Remember.

Much Love,
RaeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment