7.03.2010

There is beauty all around :)


This is the view I have on my morning runs!! :) It is pretty much the greatest thing ever!

Mt. Adams

I do a loop that is just under 7 miles. I go 1 mile up the road that my house is on and then take a right. The next road up it the Highway and I turn left and go west for 2 miles, turn right onto this dirt road that goes for about a half a mile to a little river called Trout Creek, and then it comes back.

It is probably the most amazingly beautiful place I have ever been. I love it here and I am loving it more everyday!! :) The only hard part is that I don't have cell phone service at the house so I have to drive a half hour to where I go to church to use my cell phone... the good thing is that there is a landline at the house so I'm not completely disconnected... and I have internet so I'm good. :)

Just thought you'd like an update... I LOVE LIFE!!! :)

Much love,
RaeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment