Well, we made it all the way to our estimated due date... that was on Tuesday... and we are still waiting. I guess this boy is just a lot more like his mom that I thought!!! I've been feeling pretty good, just tired, and sooooo ready to be done being pregnant. At the same time, it's crazy to think that we will actually have a baby here soon enough. Then we'll be crazy out of our minds with little sleep and all that jazz. Not that I can sleep much at all right now anyway.
We go in Friday morning for a non-stress test to make sure the little man is still doing good, and then if he doesn't make his own appearance by the 14th... we will be trying to jump start labor. We'll see how it goes... if we get really lucky we will have him here by Friday night!!! That would be nice.
Other than that all is well. Jared is enjoying his break from school for a few weeks... just hoping this baby comes soon so we can get on a schedule before he starts school again.
Hopefully the next time I have anything to say, it will be that there is a new baby... :)
Much love,
Rachel Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment