We got a car seat... just in case he does decide to come early. The only big purchase we will have to make for now... I'm hoping.
I also finally got a little energy back and have started a jean quilt for my little man. :) I'm also gonna make some burp cloths and probably a car seat canopy, depending on how much of this energy stays... and how long it stays.
Other than that, everything is going well... just sitting around the house incubating this little guy. It gets a little boring, and is really uncomfortable right now... but it's worth it and I'm super excited to meet this baby!
Had the baby shower yesterday, and it was a good time. Saw lots of friends that I haven't seen in a while and got to catch up with a lot of my cousins. It was a nice afternoon. Now I just have to go through all the gifts that we got and get the nursery organized. That is one thing I'm not looking forward to. But it will help keep me busy the next couple of weeks. It should at least help me keep my mind off of waiting for this baby.
It was also my dad's birthday yesterday!! My dad is one of the most amazing people I know. He is kind and selfless, he is always willing to share his knowledge, and always shows his love. :) We Wilson's tend to be better at showing love the verbally expressing it. I get that from my dad. But that's one of the things I love most about him. He's been there for me my whole life... even through the horrid teenage years where I'm sure he would have loved to just ship me off to Siberia. But he kept pushing me to be better and to keep working hard, and I wouldn't be who I am today with out him. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!
How bout a photo...
Much love,
Rachel Lynn

Love you RACH!
ReplyDeleteHope your last few weeks go swell!
Send me your address please, I have a gift for you and baby man!
This is so exciting! You are such a cute little pregnant lady!
ReplyDelete