7.28.2012

39 Weeks!

I'm still here... and I'm still pregnant. I thought that this little man would have come by now, but I guess he's already gotten his stubborn side from me. :) What can I say. I'm still feeling pretty good, just getting more impatient by the day. On the 25th I had contractions all day and really thought we were ready for GO time... but he was just showing us his sense of humor. We've just been sitting around, organizing and re-organizing everything. I've had a little bit more energy the last week or so, but I think it's because we have been having green smoothies for breakfast every morning. Yes, I do eat veggies... as long as they are masked by lots of fruit. :) Don't judge me, I'm getting better.
Other than that... same old. Jared is finally done with summer semester! Finally a break from day long study sessions, and late night Coke runs. We are just really excited, and ready for this little man to join us. We are excited to be a family and to be parents. And I'm pretty sure that this blog will start exploding with pictures once he is here. You all know how I am with the camera. :)

I even let Jared take my picture today. We had an awesome thunderstorm roll through this afternoon and I had to go out and walk/dance around. It was fun.

It was fun, and I'm hoping we get more and more of this rain as we get closer to fall.

P.s. I finally coerced Jared into writing our engagement story... stay tuned for that. Now that he has time to do it without worrying about school. :)

Much Love,
Rachel Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment