7.31.2010

HOME!

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very weird. BUT I am so happy to be back and to be spending time with my family. I left the beautiful place of vacation on Thursday morning, and the 14 hour drive was actually very good. A little cramped, but entertaining and fun. I arrived back in Utah Valley at 2am Friday morning. :) I am so excited and happy to be home!!!! I didn't get much sleep after getting home, but I got up early to see my family!!! I never in a million years thought it would be possible to miss my family so much, but I really missed them!! I got a HUGE hug from my Daddie and my Mommie... and my baby brother Chip! Then I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning my bedroom... I left it a complete mess. Then I got to spend the night with two of my favorite people in the entire world. I love you Ashes and Hales!! Thanks for making my first night home so awesome! I slept like a rock last night, and was up early! I didn't go running though because my back was hurting a lot... so I just hung out with my family. I got to play with my super cute nephew James all morning! And all of my siblings are here today... ALL of them! It is the first time we have all been together in over 4 months. CRAZY! It's been so good to be able to spend the day with them, talking, and laughing about random things. Playing with my niece and nephews! Had a very unexpected visit from a very close friend... and she brought me my favorite ice cream... :) Thanks Marce! I can't wait to see you this week! Got to go swimming for a couple hours at the Lund's!!! I have to best neighbors ever!!! JUST A GREATLY FANTASTIC DAY!!! :)

Life is amazingly wonderful!

Now for a photo...

In the following post. Yaquina Head Lighthouse. This is not one of my photo's but I went to visit this lighthouse last week and got some great photo's that I will share in a couple days. It is an amazing place. :) I LOVE lighthouses!

No comments:

Post a Comment