First, most of us 90's kids are proud to claim this title. But as of tonight, I am no longer a proud 90's kid. In fact I am disturbed... ? I mean come on, have you ever even watched Full House, or Sabrina the Teenage Witch... If you have you know what I am talking about. Ridiculous. I am very embarrassed.
Second, I hate AM Television. 'Nuff said 'bout that.
Third, I want to build something. ( completely random tangent that has nothing to do with my train of thought... :)
Fourth, Justin Beiber? I mean really? What have we done as a society to throw away all modes of brain activity and to accept this as a form of good "entertainment" or "music". He is what 12? Okay MAYBE 13... and he is singing these songs about things that 13 year olds should not even know about... maybe I'm just a sheltered Utah kid, but seriously!? Do all 12 and 13 year old kids actually know what he is talking about!? I think not, or at least I hope not. We should be ashamed to support in any way this kind of garbage.
Other than that I'm just peachy. Actually rather enjoying myself, in a house all alone, rocking out ( I mean completely rocking with the volume blasting, nearly blowing out the windows...) to Paramore, Chris Merritt, and other great artists. The wee hours of the morning are often full of entertainment (so long as they are not sought from the TV set... there is nothing good on at this hour. I PROMISE YOU!).
Much love,
Rachel Lynn
oh yeah... I almost forgot a photo! hmm...
This is one that I took back in April... but I LOVE this photo. Maybe it will inspire you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment